Material: 100% cotton
Width: 60 inch / 150 cm
Pattern: 52 x 18 inch / 130 x 46 cm
Specifications: Adaptation into three different background colors originating from an antique skirt fragment. Collection Museum Spakenburg- The Netherlands. Cotton, printed and hand painted in chintz technique. Coromandel- India 1750..
Ecru background with madder red- indigo and purple flowers.
€ 35,00 per meter
- Delivery within 2-4 working days
- Unique designs
- Always printed with pigments
Specifications: Adaptation into three different background colors originating from an antique skirt fragment. Collection Museum Spakenburg- The Netherlands. Cotton, printed and painted in chintz technique. Coromandel- India 1750.
Supply from stock Delivered in the Netherlands and Europe in up to five working days If the product is not in stock, it will be printed with a lead time of up to around 14 working days.
Ordering is simple. Click on the sub-menu of your choice in the main menu. This will bring up a list of the articles in your chosen product group. For more information about any article, click on the picture of your chosen pattern. A larger image will appear with zoom function, an item description and the price in euro. At the same time you will be able to add the article to your basket. Clicking on the icon in the menu bar automatically returns you to the basket. Then comes the checkout process, as follows;
1. The total costs of an order can be calculated by entering the country to which your order is to be delivered. We recommend that before you go any further, you check the contents of your order and the delivery/invoice address again.
2. All orders are sent by PostNL. Payment in euro only. For payment you can choose from Ideal, Mastercard, Visa or Paypal [Hans, Simon, add any others]
3. After the payment order has been sent and your order is final, you will receive confirmation to your email address. Once your payment has been confirmed your goods will be despatched and the invoice will be sent, with, depending on the order, a track-and-trace code so you can track your order.
4. Supply from stock Delivered in the Netherlands and Europe in up to five working days If the product is not in stock, it will be printed with a lead time of up to around 14 working days.
5. If no VAT is calculated on delivery to countries outside the EU, this does not automatically mean that you will have no tax to pay in the destination country.
6. From our online store you can order our products from a length of 25 cm (10 inches) upwards. “Dutchfabric” sends no samples or quantities smaller than a quarter metre or 25 cm.
7. Prices are retail and include 21% VAT. The normal tax rules apply to domestic and foreign businesses.
Our collection is printed on 100% superior cotton fabric. As mentioned, the fabric is printed using pigments. Briefly put, that means that no discolouration is possible. In normal use the fabric does not fade. Do not expose to excessive full sunlight.
The fabric is finished with a sheen that looks a little like an antique chintz glaze. This sheen is comes from the heated cylinders, without any addition of liquid or synthetics. If you wash or rinse the fabric, this sheen will largely disappear. The effect can be reproduced to some extent by applying a hot iron.
Because of the finishing treatment after printing in the factory, washing before use (for example, in patchwork) to avoid any shrinkage is unnecessary. We advise against it if you want to keep the lustre on the chintz. In some cases, the glazed fabric can take more effort to quilt or hand sew. The result repays the effort, and is always more handsome with the sheen.